zombie and modern minature blog

This blog is dedicated to miniature gaming. The blog will include battle reports, work in progress , and completed projects. Due to a rough work schedule, it will be a slow progress. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Zombie Killer

First off Happy Thanksgiving to all. Some may wonder why I have  a picture of a bottle of mead, and not some kind of painted miniature. I thought I would show off something I enjoyed today, called Zombie Killer. Its classified as a mead, was sweet and had a real light hint of an orange color to it, I finished the bottle off along with some beers, its only about 6% alc. The funny thing is, the only reason why I even purchased this today was because of the name, Zombie Killer. If you enjoy tasteing different kinds of wine I recomand giving this one a try, I liked it.

1 comment: