zombie and modern minature blog

This blog is dedicated to miniature gaming. The blog will include battle reports, work in progress , and completed projects. Due to a rough work schedule, it will be a slow progress. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Skeleton Warriors


I finished theses Skeletons a while ago, but just got around to taking their picture and posting them up. Theses guys are from the Reaper Miniature collection I do like alot of the stuff Reaper has put out, except for the bone product, I am not a  fan at all of it , but I understand some people are.

2 comments:

  1. I really like these Skellis nice job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment I i really liked them to, Reaper Miniatures has a couple more good looking skellis.

    ReplyDelete