zombie and modern minature blog

This blog is dedicated to miniature gaming. The blog will include battle reports, work in progress , and completed projects. Due to a rough work schedule, it will be a slow progress. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Survivors



I just finished up some survivors, the two on the left are from Chronoscope (I think), and the individual on the right with the golf clubs I cant remember for the life of me I found him after I moved. I gave the guy with the sawn off shot gun a slight fall base, and the other 2 are with basic dirt flock with some high static grass.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I finally got around to doing that guy up. He came in a pack with another three survivors. I didn't get to cray with him just just a basic paint scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. golf club dude is a survivor from road kill (west wind, old glory). They came out pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete