zombie and modern minature blog

This blog is dedicated to miniature gaming. The blog will include battle reports, work in progress , and completed projects. Due to a rough work schedule, it will be a slow progress. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ash Williams



Well I am finally back, its been a while, very, very busy. This here is my ultimate miniature, by far my most favorite. What you see before you is Ash Williams from the evil dead and army of darkness movies. This beauty is from the Hasselfree Miniature line, male undead slayer. My only complaint is, there was no option to add the metal hand he acquired in the army of darkness movie, the other option was an axe instead of a chainsaw, but I went with the traditional route and gave him the chainsaw.  

4 comments:

  1. I like this miniature. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I just got back on the saddle from a 4 month hiatus. This was the first thing I completed just recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's not the ash i have, i have the one from studio miniatures. that's also a pretty nice one as well. hadn't seen that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just took a look at the one your talking about, that one doesn't look bad, but if I had too choose it would definitely be this one.

    ReplyDelete