zombie and modern minature blog

This blog is dedicated to miniature gaming. The blog will include battle reports, work in progress , and completed projects. Due to a rough work schedule, it will be a slow progress. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

To Protect and Serve





I banged out these guys really quick. They are from the old glory road kill line.  For the first time, instead of doing the normal flock and grass, for the bases, I molded my own concrete sidewalk. I really liked how there base's came out, even tho this was my first attempt. I must say  it was a little time consuming. I am going to try and continue to mold some more bases, since it adds a little more variety, to my collection.  I also finished up the gas station in the back ground, nothing really fancy going on with it, just primed black with several dry brushed layers.   

2 comments: