zombie and modern minature blog

This blog is dedicated to miniature gaming. The blog will include battle reports, work in progress , and completed projects. Due to a rough work schedule, it will be a slow progress. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Jason vs The Apocalypse



This guy i had sitting around for roughly ten years maybe even longer. I stripped him down from his original paint job which I must say was horrible. I really like this guy so I felt like he needed a fresh paint scheme, I should have shown what the original painting looked like but admit I would of been a little embarrassed of it.I am not even sure what company produced this figure its been in my collection for that long but believe he actually come's with some other dudes I think dwarf looking fellows with guns cant seem to find them. Wonder how this bad ass would handle himself in the apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment